III. How we use Your personal information.
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep You posted on OfferLab latest service announcements, updates, and upcoming events. If You don’t want to be on our mailing list, You can opt out anytime by navigating to the unsubscribe link in the last e-mail You received from OfferLab. You will have the option to unsubscribe from an individual list, or from all My OfferLab, LLC lists.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• We may use Your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of OfferLab Service holders.
• From time to time, we may use Your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to Your interaction with My OfferLab, LLC You may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve OfferLab’s products, services, and customer communications.